WE ALL NEED EXTRA HELP THESE DAYS,
especially the small businesses trying to navigate the many programs and resources rolled out to support them and their staff during COVID-19.
Welcome to BizHelp.Miami
We are here to help you better understand and successfully access the funding resources available to Miami-Dade small businesses, sole proprietors and independent contractors looking for relief from the impact of the Coronavirus.
Federal funding programs – including the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and the Emergency Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)– have received additional funding. We encourage everyone to submit their application as quickly as possible.
- Reimbursement Grants of up to $10,000 Available via CareerSource South Florida's COVID-19 Layoff Aversion Fund. Learn More & Apply Today!
- Register here and review PPP funding requirements and connect with an approved lender
- Explore alternative funding options via foundations and other industry-specific or local organizations
- Connect directly with a network of qualified advisors at local organizations that are ready to help guide you through this process
- Find the technical assistance you need to address your business needs in today’s climate